Each year millions of non-emergent calls are made to 911 that overcrowd emergency rooms, reduce ambulance availability for life-threatening issues, and increase healthcare costs by billions of dollars. Tele911 integrates with EMS Agencies to allow for safe Treatment in Place or alternate destination transport also providing wrap-around follow-up services. Tele911 is a cutting-edge technology company that specializes in providing enhanced connectivity between public health and safety and the larger healthcare ecosystem. Our innovative 911 telehealth platform enables first responders to consult with emergency physicians, allowing for safe treatment in place for stable patients who call 911, thereby reducing unnecessary ambulance transport to overcrowded emergency rooms. Tele911 integrates Emergency Medicine telehealth and Patient Navigation into 911 EMS care systems.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options Plan
- Life-changing opportunity and incredibly gratifying experiences partnering with First Responders to build innovative 911 technology.
- 100% Remote, Work from Home
- Time Off Flex policy
- Health coverage stipend
- Paid holidays - 10 days
ABOUT THIS POSITION
At Tele911, we’re proud to stand at the forefront of the Big Data revolution. Using the latest analytics tools and processes, we’re able to maximize our offerings and deliver unparalleled service and support. To help carry us even further, we’re searching for an experienced data analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization. Additionally, this person should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-oriented reports that drive innovation and growth.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLES
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytics systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex datasets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for datasets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, and develop and maintain protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with managers and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions for stakeholders or yourself, with an eye on what drives business performance, and investigate and communicate which areas need improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, with reporting components from multiple data sources
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting an appropriate combination of methods and tools within the defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across datasets
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three or more years of experience mining data as a data analyst
- Proven analytics skills, including mining, evaluation, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL skills, with aptitude for learning other analytics tools
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICAITONS
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, computer science, economics, or statistics
- Experience with Amazon Quicksight
- Experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages, including Excel, SPSS, and SAS
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and a brief cover letter highlighting their interest in EMS technology and their drive to support business development efforts.
JOIN OUR MISSION TO REVOLUTIONIZE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES.
TELE911 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN THE WORKPLACE.